Skinner’s Puppy Milk has been formulated to provide all your puppy needs!
Skinner’s Puppy Milk: Key Details
- Easily mixed milk feed formula for puppies and adult dogs
- Highly nutritious – formulated to ensure the health and vitality of growing puppies
- Can also be fed to bitches before and after whelping
- Made from wholesome cow’s milk with some of the hard-to-digest fat removed then supplemented with all the vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed for healthy growth
- Lacose or milk sugar provides energy for growth
- A balance of protein is essential for bone and muscle development
- Calcium and phosphorous help to form healthy bones and teeth
- A range of trace elements ensure the proper working of the immune system
- Size: 2kg
Vitamin A 50,000 iu, Vitamin D3 3,000 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha-tocopherol acetate) 300 iu. Trace Elements per kg: Iron (as ferrous sulphate monohydrate) 80mg, Iodine (as potassium iodate) 1mg, Copper (as copper sulphate pentahydrate) 5mg, Manganese (as manganous sulphate monohydrate) 20mg, Zinc (as zinc sulphate monohydrate) 40mg (as zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 30mg, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.2mg. Contains EC permitted antioxidant.
Skimmed milk powder, vegetable oil (palm and coconut), whey protein powder, dried yeast, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.