Sungold tomatos are borne on long, heavy trusses and stay in good condition for several weeks.
Equally reliable whether grown outdoors or in a greenhouse.
TOMATO (Cherry) Sungold F1 Seeds
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Sow January – April for cropping in a greenhouse
- Sow March – May for cropping outdoors
- Start seed off indoors 18-20°C (65-70°F) and keep moist
- Keep seedlings in a light position but shade from direct sunlight
- When large enough to handle transplant individually to small pots of potting compost
- Maintain minimum 15° (60°F)
- Transplanting for greenhouse growing – when first flowers have opened to grow bags or large pots
- Transplanting for outdoor growing – gradually accustom plants to outside conditions for 2-3 weeks before planting out when danger of frost has passed
- Support the main stem of each plant with a bamboo cane
- Harvest July – September in a greenhouse
- Harvest August – September outdoors
- Pack size: 8 seeds